- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese (optional)
About This Recipe
“This is a copycat recipe for Schilling Salad Supreme. Use the entire recipe if making Mysterygirl’s Linguini Salad in place of the 1/2 a jar that is called for in the recipe. It would be good mixed with italian dressing on vegetables too.”
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Store in a sealable container in the fridge.