- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons butter or 3 teaspoons margarine, softened
- 2 -3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
About This Recipe
“These are wonderful to serve at the very end of an elegant dinner, or just for noshing when you are in the mood for a breath of fresh air!”
- In a bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Flatten with a glass to 1/4″.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- Dip patties and place on waxed paper to harden.