- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
About This Recipe
“Juicy watermelon replaces tomatoes in this salsa that’s simultaneously cool and spicy hot, perfect for a summer barbeque. Serve it with tortilla chips, or use it as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.”
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, green bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno and garlic powder.
- Mix well and serve.