- 2 large tomatoes, seeded (don't have to) and diced
- 1/2 small sweet onions, finely chopped ( like Texas sweet or red)
- 1 -3 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
About This Recipe
“Hello, My daughter lives in the UK Cornwall Anyway we love spicy foods and this is a wonderful salsa recipe. Make it as hot or as mild as you want the flavor will still be wonderful. It can be doubled or tripled or whatever. This recipe will feed 4 adults a snack. Let me know what you think. “
- Combine all the ingredients and chill for 2 hours before serving with chips.
- The Cilantro is very important to this dish.