- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
About This Recipe
“You can use these in all kinds of recipes, pastas, salads, whatever floats your boats. I also like to snack on these, although the flavor is intense!”
- Pre-heat the oven to 225° F.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, add fresh garlic, olive oil, basil, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread them out on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for one hour, then turn off the oven and allow the tomatoes to sit overnight in the warmth of the oven.