- 1 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream ( fat free okay)
- 1 tablespoon grated, peeled onions
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
About This Recipe
“I *hate* mayo but love spinach dip! This recipe fulfills my hot spinach cheese-dip desires!”
- Combine all ingredients in a large (microwave safe preferably) bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir; microwave another 2 minutes.
- Stir again and microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve piping hot.