- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
About This Recipe
“I love ranch dressing, but it’s not available in Israel. They’ve never even heard about it! I found this somewhere on the Internet about 10 years ago. My veggie daughter loves this on tomatoes. I like it on potato latkes, of all things.”
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, blitz on high speed for 2 minutes.
- The mixture will look runny, but will thicken as it chills.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to two weeks.