- 1 large potatoes, scrubbed clean and sliced wafer thin
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt or seasoning
About This Recipe
“Betcha can’t eat just one!”
- Pour oil in a plastic Ziploc baggie, along with whatever seasoning or spice preferred.
- Put potato slices in bag.
- Blow up the bag and quickly seal it shut.
- Shake vigorously until all the slices are coated.
- Arrange slices in a circle on a microwave-proof plate.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Turn chips over and re-arrange them so they cook evenly.
- Microwave again for 2 minutes.
- Watch them carefully and microwave again for about 2 minutes or until they start to brown.
- They must brown a little in places or they will not crisp up.
- Remove and let cool.
- The chips crisp when cooling.