- 2 avocados
- 1 limes, juice of
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ( or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ( or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper ( or to taste)
About This Recipe
“Traditional Mexican dip that can be used as a topping or with chips.”
- Halve avocados; remove fruit by running spoon next to skin; discard seed or save for other uses.
- Place avocado in bowl and mash with fork; immediately mix in lime juice, incorporating well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients; serve immediately.