- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 4 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups water
About This Recipe
“Have you ever ran out of the canned pizza sauce when you really needed it? This recipe is so good and easy you may never buy pizza sauce again. It is also great to use on cheese fries.”
- Combine tomato paste, garlic, parsley flakes, onion, oregano, basil and water in 2 quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cool a little and spread on your pizza crust and proceed with remainder of your toppings.