- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon wedges ( juice of)
- 1 tablespoon diced red onions
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
About This Recipe
“This TOO easy sauce, of Argentine origin, makes your steak taste like it was just dragged through the garden! Great on rare, chargrilled, flank steak.”
- Pulse parsley in processor to chop.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Separate sauce into equal parts.
- (Use half for basting or marinade).
- (Use other half for table service).