- 1 lb large or jumbo shrimp, cleaned,tails left on
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried thyme
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh limes ( , for garnish)
About This Recipe
“Picked this one up on a recipe card at the seafood department of our local supermarket. Please note that prep. time includes marinating time!”
- Combine all ingredients except limes and marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium-high heat and, when skillet is hot, lay shrimp in pan.
- Cook shrimp 2 to 4 minutes per side, depending on size.
- Brush shrimp with remaining marinade before turning.
- Serve with lime.