- 1 1/2 cups basil
- 2 -5 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup olive oil
About This Recipe
“This is a wonderful lemon-flavored pesto. This was my first taste of pesto and I’ve never gone back! Update as of 2/13/04 I’m glad that you all like this. I freeze this now and keep it on hand for my spaghetti sauce or others sauces. It freezes great!”
- Mix everything together in food processor except the oil and lemon.
- Once everything is mixed well, drizzle with lemon and oil.
- Mix until well blended.
- Serve on pasta or just about anything that needs a pick me up.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 2-3 days.